Hello from Boston!

Blister

Gretschie
Jan 2, 2021
Upstate NY
Greetings everyone, Brian here from the Savin Hill neighborhood of Boston, MA. I have been hankering semi-consciously for a Gretsch my entire musical life, and recently the hankering became fully conscious, resulting in my purchase this past week of a used black G5420TG, with which I am duly in love. Looking forward to learning more about my guitar and everything else in the Gretsch-verse, and connecting with some new folks. Thanks for having me!

Gretsch1.jpg
Great choice enjoy

nightchef

Electromatic
Jun 3, 2021
Boston
Usually not a fan of gold hardware on a guitar, but I'd stay it works very well with that black finish, grats and welcome :D

Yeah, I hear you. I was uncertain about whether I should go look at it for that reason, but once I did, I was sold. The combination in real life looks more classy than kitschy.

Back in Black

Country Gent
Double Platinum Member
Jun 22, 2020
Ontario Canada
Greetings everyone, Brian here from the Savin Hill neighborhood of Boston, MA. I have been hankering semi-consciously for a Gretsch my entire musical life, and recently the hankering became fully conscious, resulting in my purchase this past week of a used black G5420TG, with which I am duly in love. Looking forward to learning more about my guitar and everything else in the Gretsch-verse, and connecting with some new folks. Thanks for having me!

Gretsch1.jpg

Hi Brian,

Welcome!

That's a beauty!!!

The finish looks ''forever'' deep.

BIB.

two thumbs up!.jpg