Hello Fellow Gretsch Fans

Brunzies Gent

Electromatic
Mar 19, 2011
SE Indiana
I am new to the forum. I have 2 gretschs that are worlds apart. I have a 1963 G6122 Country Gentleman and a 2008 G5120 Electromatic. My Grandfather bought the Gent new in 1963 and passed it down to me. It is my pride and joy. I recently had it service and was informed that it needed a neck re-set. It still plays ok for my taste, so i will hold off getting the work done for a couple years. The Electromatic (albeit) a cheap guitar plays like a dream and sounds mazing. My long term plans are to install a set of TV Jones pups to fatten it up a bit. I wanted to find a forum where others shared my passion for Gretsch axes and enjoyed helping out people looking for technical support. I think i'll like it here.

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Hi Brunzies Gent, welcome to the forum. You are very lucky to have the '63 G6122 already in the family. Good luck with the 5120 mods!

Brunzies Gent

Electromatic
Mar 19, 2011
SE Indiana
Pictures

Sorry for the delay in getting pictures up. I will try to have pics up tomorrow of my collection. What a Great site. I am sure I will learn a lot from chatting with you all. :)