Hellfire DeVilles album

cowmoo

Country Gent
Aug 19, 2011
North Wales
8432301D-C676-4BF0-9677-DE836663520E.jpeg This has taken forever.
I’ve not even heard the pre master mix properly or the finished masters at all but we decided by the time we’ve done enough gigs to cover the costs we’ll be retired, so for now we’ve released the album on all those download sites.
Sorry to be so vague but i was expecting us to make a CD and i’m not one to download anything, it now seems like we’ll be waiting until we can afford vinyl as that’s the in thing these days :rolleyes:
So please, if you hear it let me know if it’s worth me hearing it!!
It’s Killerbilly Jim, but not as we know it.
Look for the Vince Ray art on the usual outlets in a day or two.
Cheers folks.

Byron

Country Gent
Sep 4, 2009
uk
Cowmoo is a splendid chap to work for and I enjoyed doing the drawing and colouring in. I heard the rough mixes and they were great. Hope this album does find its way out there. So often it's a labour of love and we just have to keep punching till it gets through.

cowmoo

Country Gent
Aug 19, 2011
North Wales
Aww shucks Mr Ray you made me blush :p
The worry i have is i never heard the final mixes. We were on a very limited budget and there was a lot of to and fro between mixer and masterer or whatever you call them.
We’ve been gigging 10 of the tracks since 2019 along with our cover set and there’s so much we wish we’d have added that only become apparant when played live.
Cheers!

Latest posts