Happy Springtime!

OldCowHand

Country Gent
Sep 24, 2015
Kent, England.
Standing a raw egg on end of course. Saw a big fat Robbin in the yard today.
"Pops"
I've done today's springtime task. I had a bird feeder stuck on my studio window with suckers until a big fat collared dove landed on it too hard and sent it crashing to to the ground from the upstairs window. I repaired it today, with a new seed tray and it will be waiting for them tomorrow. I've seen a lot of my old friends in the trees over the last few days.

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Downunder in Sydney we're in the grip of Autumn (Fall for you US guys). It's been raining in Sydney for 3 days and I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt for the first time in 4 months.

wildeman

I Bleed Orange
May 10, 2015
norcal
Cuttin weeds down all day, instead of important stuff like workin on my guitar. Rainin now, might git some guitarin in after all. Happy spring!

GretschSwing

Country Gent
Jan 27, 2014
Howell, MI
Happy spring, all! Pretty nippy here in MI -- low 40's F, after a spring preview a couple of weeks ago. Walkin' the dogs here ... as usual.

My spring song of choice:

markeebee

Country Gent
Apr 27, 2010
Forever Malcolm Young
We're welcoming spring in a log cabin in the Arctic Circle. I'm not usually a Nature Boy, but last night's aurora borealis was just totally awe inspiring.

IMAG0042_1_1_1_zpsciuc3wz6.jpg

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island
We only have 2 seasons here. Hot and hotter.

It's that time of the month again, where I get my papers checked by the local authorithees...
"Local" being a 5 hour drive, and "checked" means 4 days for approval.
Wifey didn't come with me cause dad is ill, miss my daughter.
Soooo I'm in a hotel room, AC is on, I'm in my underwear, fixing coffee. Tonite steak and fries, F cholesterol...

Latest posts