Gretsch Pages down?

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
I actually miss that DiPinto thread more than I do any Gretsch conversations. I know that there are some DiPinto conversations here (with the requisite comments about "refrigerator magnet" pickups) but that thread was a nice reason for me to visit the GDP institution occasionally.

Welcome to G-T. I see a DiPinto thread started here.

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
I really enjoyed that database as a reference myself and referred to it often… saving it and/or incorporating it here or somewhere would be great.
and HELLO everybody 🤠
949Norm
I really enjoyed that database as a reference myself and referred to it often… saving it and/or incorporating it here or somewhere would be great.
and HELLO everybody 🤠
949Norm
Welcome to G-T, Norm!

Byron

Country Gent
Sep 4, 2009
uk
It's the end of an era that coincided with Joe Carducci s retirement. I know he kept an eye on the forum right at the start.....many developments and innovations came from Gretsch listening to posts. It had a good grass roots connection

TV the Wired Turtle

Gretschified
Jul 25, 2009
Sandy Eggo
I actually miss that DiPinto thread more than I do any Gretsch conversations. I know that there are some DiPinto conversations here (with the requisite comments about "refrigerator magnet" pickups) but that thread was a nice reason for me to visit the GDP institution occasionally.

Hey good to see you guys coming around! Ive tried to get people excited around here about the clown nose guitars :) :)

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
Well, after watching and waiting these last few months, I found this thread, and a whole lot of familiar people. Cool. Sad that GDP may be gone, cos it was kinda like home…….but sometimes you gotta move !!
G’day to all.

Welcome to G-T! Glad you found us.

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Well, after watching and waiting these last few months, I found this thread, and a whole lot of familiar people. Cool. Sad that GDP may be gone, cos it was kinda like home…….but sometimes you gotta move !!
G’day to all.
AH! Another refugee! You'll like it here; a lot of the folks from the GDP are here now.

1 extra useless internet point for the Elwood avatar.

Latest posts