Go Seahawks!

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by NWAttorney, Jan 11, 2014.

1. NWAttorney

NWAttorney Country Gent

Feb 27, 2010
    Idaho
    Go Seahawks!

That's all. :)

2. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    A great game for sure. Saints have nothing to be ashamed of though, they put up a gallant fight right up to the end. Looking forward to next week, I'm stoked

3. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    I'm from New Orleans they are really upset here

4. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    Nick, I used to live in Morgan City, and I loved the Saints. Drew Brees is a really great guy too with all the stuff he and his wife do for those less fortunate than him. But having lived here in the Seattle area now for 20 years, I've of course come to root for the home team. But if the Saints had won, I would have said "Good Job Guys" and would have rooted for them from there if they went on to the Superbowl. I sure do miss my crawfish too. My wife gets live Louisiana Crawfish expressed mailed to us up here from time-to-time so we can have crawfish boils to satisfy our buds. She can make Crawfish Etouffee as well as anyone too. Damn, just made myself hungry for some !! :D

5. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    Sandy Eggo
  6. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

yeah, I'm up here in Minnesota and I'm upset. I was really hoping that they would win. although, I could tell that the Seatle team was "hot" and at their peak performance level. it's hard to beat a team when they're at that level.

7. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    Tavo, I also lived in Northern California for a while too back when Montana was quarterback, and loved them too. Those were the days, I'll tell ya. I'm hoping the 49ers beat the Panthers so we can play them next weekend. Just so nobody thinks I'm a nut, I happen to be a retired Coast Guard Officer and have lived in many places over the years, and loved and enjoyed what every place had to offer while I was there, including the local sports teams.

8. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    doesn't matter to me I'm from Chicago and Chicago hadn't won since the 80's when the Super Bowl was in New Orleans. When did you love in Morgan city?

9. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    you know of the saints won it would just mean a lot of parades mess in' up traffic. :)

10. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

ahhh eeeeee !!! brought you sef in da house ! I was born and raised in Baton Rouge.

I've been living up here in Minnesota since '91, but I'll never be a Vikings fan. I still remember when the Saints were formed and I remember the bad years, too. it was great to see them win the Super Bowl a few years back. they will return. as the great cajun humorist Justin Wilson used to say, "I gar-on-tee". ;) :D

11. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    Was there from 91-94. At the time, I was the senior maritime casualty investigator for the Coast Guard office there. Best job I ever had.

12. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

ha ha I'm far enough away. :p

13. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    Yes it was, I was all for them that year. Really helped heal that town I think. I loved Justin Wilson too. Small world, isn't it?

14. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

yep. actually, there's quite a few of us from Louisiana here on gretsch-talk. I'll send you an invite to the Bayou Connection.

15. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    you know it's true. If they win the play offs the Super Bowl and drew breeze farts it a tri-fecta. More parades :-D

16. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    everybody wants to work here or come for something job related, it's party city here.

17. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

I'll settle just to get back to Baton Rouge again someday. ;)

18. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

yeah, I know. but we waited a very long time for the Saints to become a "contender".

19. nickurso

nickurso Gretschified

Dec 24, 2012
    New Orleans la.
    oh yes. I remember I came here on vacation right after the bears won the Super Bowl in New Orleans everybody was so nice they had so much hope that if the bears could win so could they. Then they hired Mike Ditka as a coach. Glad they finally got a good team

20. S. Rock

S. Rock Friend of Fred

yep, good team, good coach, and a leader of a quarterback.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.