Go Bucks!

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by afire, Jul 21, 2021.

1. afire

afire Country Gent

I'd like to thank DougWheeler74, drmilktruck's wife, myself, and any other Wisconsinites here for their hard work and dedication that got us to this point. Seriously, if you enjoy a good sports narrative, it doesn't get a whole lot better than the Giannis story.

drmilktruck likes this.
  2. stiv

stiv Country Gent

Sep 12, 2014
    Florence, Italy
    As a Sixers fan, I’m happy for you guys. This Bucks are a rock solid team built around Giannis (that absolutely deserve all this, and even more), the perfect example of a team built on chemistry instead of a collection of stars or wannabe-stars.
    I would have liked a Suns victory the same way (long time fan since Chuck Barkley, KJ and Richard Dumas played there) but you deserve the Ring more than the boys from The Valley.
    Congrats!

drmilktruck likes this.
  3. drmilktruck

drmilktruck I Bleed Orange

May 17, 2009
    Plymouth, MN
    Yep, my- wife is a Wisconsin gal and is showing her Bucks pride today. My son is wearing a Giannis jersey and Bucks hat today also. There was an article in the Star Tribune yesterday about how the Bucks are not hated by Minnesotans like the Packers or the Badgers. Sadly the Wolves took Shabazz Mohammed 2 picks before Giannis in the draft. I don't think people at that time thought he'd be this good. The team fits the lunch pail image of Milwaukee. Congrats to the team and city/state.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.