For Sale Free guitar stuff for a New Yorker

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Jackrd, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Jackrd

Jackrd Electromatic

Nov 27, 2017
    New York NY
    If you live in the NY area -- ideally a borough or nearby Westchester, etc., I have some free items you may be interested in. First, a speaker column, brand name Temple that I bought over 50 years ago. It is in pretty good condition (see picture) and the speakers alone are well worth the trip if you live nearby.

I also have about 50 or more Guitar Player and Guitar magazines that date back to the early to mid '90's. See the picture also. If you can expand the photo you will see some pretty good issues.

I am giving this gear/materials to someone for free - give something 'back' to someone on the site. Guys on this page site have been really great. I am doing so because I am moving this coming week, closing on Friday, and hate to toss this stuff but I am out of time and space. If you are interested, you can email me at:
    [email protected].

Sorry about the lousy pics but the best I can do.

tempImageGczUTV.png tempImage5jGb2m.png tempImageo64tLF.png tempImageSpiQqF.png tempImagenDK0An.png tempImageGczUTV.png tempImage5jGb2m.png I only ask that if you are interested that you are serious and can pick it up by Wednesday latest. And, please, do not say you want it if you cannot do so by that date. Otherwise, you may be denying someone else the opportunity and worse, it all winds up in the trash.

Thanks

new6659, Archtops and Jerzey Bob like this.
  2. Archtops

Archtops Synchromatic

Mar 4, 2021
    SoCal
    That stack of GP mags are priceless. Lots of hands on lessons.
    Good luck with the move.

3. Jackrd

Jackrd Electromatic

Nov 27, 2017
    New York NY
    I agree. Who knows, I may lose my nerve. Even the column. That I cannot see tossing. I had it since I was like 19 years old......Thanks for the wishes too!

Archtops likes this.
  4. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    An outstanding magazine collection you have Jack . I really wish I could be of help neighbor as I'm in Rockland County . I'm sure you've tried Craigslist " free " section and the music section too . May I suggest a local School of Rock if one is nearby or a local chapter of Guitars for Vets . Someone there may be interested

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  5. Jackrd

Jackrd Electromatic

Nov 27, 2017
    New York NY
    Great suggestions Thunder! I thought to first offer the magazines and column to someone on this site as I get a lot from them and I would like to 'pay it back'. Craigs List has always been hit and miss with me and will be my Sunday night offering. A local school of rock did not even occur to me and I will look into it! Many thanks!

thunder58 likes this.
  6. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    I'm sure that speaker cabinet would help a young person with their BIG dreams of becoming a rock star ....... but best to check with the young kids mom & dad first ;)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.