Found an old Amp on the street... really ! ;-)

heinzman

Synchromatic
Oct 9, 2015
City of Kassel --> Germany
At first it looked like a wreck, after some cleaning its not sooo bad. Maybe it is from the 70s or 80s ??? The front cover was made of foam and is now gone away to dust ! It was dead a while, after some hands on it begins to live. It has no tubes... transistors and reverb and a shrill vibrato.
It is an Emthree SuperGunner and very,very loud !
Does anybody know anything about this ? It sounds kind of Psychedelic.
The only thing I know it is made in Italia. Couldn´t find anything on the net .

Dennison

Country Gent
Jul 17, 2011
Kent, UK
Don't like the scratchy overdriven sounds (although I'm sure some will) but the cleans are great, especially with the tremolo — straight out of The Twilight Zone! I'd keep that one.

heinzman

Synchromatic
Oct 9, 2015
Uuups, this works ! Tried it the first time. ;-)
This SuperGunner 100 is one size bigger than the one in Franks videopost !
I have to clean the potis once more and look for the rest of the wiring. There is no 100 % of contact in the plug in. The sound is quiet like in Franks videopost.
It is outstanding loud !!!

markeebee

Country Gent
Apr 27, 2010
Forever Malcolm Young
YOU FOUND IT ON THE STREET?? Good score, that man!

Meazzi was one of the biggest manufacturers of music gear in Italy in the sixties/early seventies. They made some very eccentric guitars and amps, and a tape echo (used by Hank Marvin) that is very sought after today.

Some of the amps were made for Meazzi by a subcontractor called Caldironi. The Meazzi company went bust in the early seventies, and Caldironi started marketing the products themselves using the Emthree and M3 brand names. M3 is a cheeky take on 'Meazzi Music Milano'.

Personally, I like everything about that amp. You are a lucky duck.

heinzman

Synchromatic
Oct 9, 2015
Thanks markeebee for this input ! Now I go and ask Mr. oder Ms. Google for further information !!! ;-)
A fake Telly plugged in, leeds to another dimension of TWANG ! It´s so clear twanging that it begins to hurt ! =8-O
For the 5120 I still haven´t found a sweet spot... :-(

heinzman

Synchromatic
Oct 9, 2015
Now this is the second "Earthquake provocating" Amp in my living room !
Maybe I´m going to change to some Motörhead stuff ! ;-)
The thing I need is a fine 10Watts Amp with a fine clear tone and some reverb on it !!! ;-)))) And really not > 100 Watt of Fuzzy noise !!!!

heinzman

Synchromatic
Oct 9, 2015
Haha, made of plastic !!! ;-) The Frontpanel foam was glued on them, was made of polyurethane foam or sthg like this and it fell down to dust ! I don´t know what to do there. Any idea what kind of textile I can use ???

Latest posts