For Sale/Trade Ennio Standard and Ultimate Trilogy Fuzz - Now for Sale!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by TyPierce, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:26 PM.

1. TyPierce

TyPierce Electromatic

Nov 3, 2014
    Midwest
    After taking a much-needed break from the pedal game this year, I'm back at the workbench with a vengeance to crank out some of my killer buzz boxes!

The Ennio Standard Fuzz: Based on the Mosrite Fuzzrite, this has become THE benchmark buzzbox for that snarly, gnarly ripsaw fuzz so prominent in 60s surf, spaghetti and biker music. It also rips new holes in psychedelic styles, and I have quite a few rocker/metal types who are loving it after growing tired of all the Muff-alikes out there. $125 plus shipping, shown below in "Desert Sand" colorway.

Ennio Ultimate Trilogy: Big-box version that adds my exclusive Trilogy Control - a variable gain knob that leaves all the high end intact. Perfect for players who want that Maestro and Fuzzrite tone on tap but are worried it might be too "one trick" for them. $160 plus shipping, shown below with the "Blood in the Dust" colorway.

All my pedals feature top-notch construction, hand-finished enclosures and top-mount jacks to maximize the squeeze factor on your board.

I have a couple Standards and a couple Ultimates from my latest batch available now, or I can take pre-orders for my next batch if those run out.

Drop me a line if you're interested and get fuzzed up!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Archtops, Outlaw, Shadowy_Man and 3 others like this.
  2. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    Nice . Best with the sales

3. Ricochet

Ricochet Senior Gretsch-Talker

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I dig the graphic, but you really should have used a 1.8mm flat top led without holder. That would have been amazing.

4. Outlaw

Outlaw Country Gent

Jul 13, 2011
    UK
    Very nice!
    Gotta love a fuzzrite based pedal!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.