does anyone have the Strymon Iridium Amp & IR Cab?

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by GOOBALL JEFF, Apr 6, 2021.

1. mbkri

mbkri Country Gent

Sep 22, 2012
    Chicago
    If its on my [email protected] probably already has one!

GOOBALL JEFF and Henry like this.
  2. Stefan87

Stefan87 Country Gent

May 20, 2019
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ok cool, well thank you sir that is very helpful as they look to possibly fit what I would want just wanted to hear a personal opinion.

GOOBALL JEFF and mbkri like this.
  3. mr coffee

mr coffee Country Gent

Oct 7, 2009
    Houston
    The technology has come of age. Twenty years ago they tried to tell us modelling was the way of the future. We didn't really buy it at the time, but hearing how things are going with amp sims and IRs now that the hardware can keep up, the top contenders are all putting out some really cool stuff. I haven't seen much on the Iridium, and can't offer an opinion on it, but it certainly looks like a pretty neat option!

-m

GOOBALL JEFF likes this.
  4. Henry

Henry I Bleed Orange

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Happy to be your guinea pig!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  5. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    I got the upgraded version of an Iridium, its a Tonemaster Deluxe w a C.A.B. M+ all digital nonsense but hey if youre all wet, may as well go for a swim.

GOOBALL JEFF and mbkri like this.
  6. GOOBALL JEFF

GOOBALL JEFF Synchromatic

Oct 1, 2019
    london
    sold!

7. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I just realised it’s been more than 2 decades since I had a Line6 Pod 1&2. Technology has made great strides, yet I feel it’s not in very big steps. Usually it’s one company raising the bar and setting a new standard, and other companies following suit or trying to keep up.
    Right now I’m dicking around with an Hotone Ampero and so far it leaves me feeling exactly the same as the Pod did 20 years ago. Nice toy, some good sounds, many not so good. Even more bells and whistles than the Pod. Could I use it live, I guess. Do I want to, meh not really.

8. RG7X

RG7X Synchromatic

Nov 11, 2018
    Los Angeles
    I had one. No complaints at all. It served it's purpose well for my recordings. I sold it for a HX Stomp as it had more options/flexibility. However, if you don't need that, the Iridium is a good choice.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.