Classical Harpist reviews an electric guitar for the first time, guarantee'd smiles

Duo Slinger

Country Gent
Sep 11, 2020
California, USA
If you are not left smiling after this Guitar review by a Classical Harpist, you have no soul. Its refreshing to see someone experience a new instrument for the first time and their perceptions. Emily reviews an electric guitar and its so funny, almost innocent.

Excellent content. It was interesting to hear her Cliff Gallup-esque (to my ears) little intro-riff on the lower third strings.

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island
I’m not buying it for a minute.

She started demoing guitar pedals 2 years ago. She knows what a humbucker is but not the neck of a guitar? Playing a boogie when she never held a guitar?

I’m baffled at what lengths people will go to orchestrate cutesy acts to generate YT views, attention and potential income.

TV the Wired Turtle

Gretschified
Jul 25, 2009
Sandy Eggo
I’m not buying it for a minute.

She started demoing guitar pedals 2 years ago. She knows what a humbucker is but not the neck of a guitar? Playing a boogie when she never held a guitar?

I’m baffled at what lengths people will go to orchestrate cutesy acts to generate YT views, attention and potential income.

I said she was trying an "electric guitar" for the first time.

Last edited: