Classical Harpist reviews an electric guitar for the first time, guarantee'd smiles

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by TV the Wired Turtle, Jan 13, 2022 at 2:13 PM.

1. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    Sandy Eggo
    If you are not left smiling after this Guitar review by a Classical Harpist, you have no soul. Its refreshing to see someone experience a new instrument for the first time and their perceptions. Emily reviews an electric guitar and its so funny, almost innocent.

2. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    6 nuts :p Tappan Zee " Bridge " is actually 3 miles from me .... oh no ....she's my neighbor :p no volume knob on a harp :p.... I like her :)

3. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    I thought she was familiar .... she's a Long Island girl who also reviews and uses a lot of pedals .

4. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    Sandy Eggo
    she says: "i have a degree in music and this is what I'm doing with it" ..I was dying watching this and I've already seen this pedal.

Duo Slinger and thunder58 like this.
  5. Duo Slinger

Duo Slinger Synchromatic

Sep 11, 2020
    California, USA
    Excellent content. It was interesting to hear her Cliff Gallup-esque (to my ears) little intro-riff on the lower third strings.

6. gtttrrr

gtttrrr Country Gent

Dec 7, 2011
    United States
    That’s awesome… watched some of her real stuff too, she rocks that harp WITH a nice board! :cool::D:cool:

7. Ricochet

Ricochet Senior Gretsch-Talker

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I’m not buying it for a minute.

She started demoing guitar pedals 2 years ago. She knows what a humbucker is but not the neck of a guitar? Playing a boogie when she never held a guitar?

I’m baffled at what lengths people will go to orchestrate cutesy acts to generate YT views, attention and potential income.

8. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    Sandy Eggo
    I said she was trying an "electric guitar" for the first time.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022 at 9:19 PM
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.