Caribou Slobber

Lou Coppolino

Gretschie
Jul 23, 2022
Howell, NJ
Years ago, I received a great Christmas gift.

A coupon/pass to brew my own beer.

I brewed a high alcahol beer and brought 70+ bottles to a New Years Eve party.

They were gone in the first few minutes.

ronbo

Gretschie
Feb 28, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Been brewing for 30 years - 577 batches and still counting! I'm a better brewer than I am a guitar player and have a LOT less money invested in equipment than I do guitars, amps and pedals.

The song was good...lots of reverb (which I like) and made me want to have a beer...although I should probably wait until at least noon. ;)

MrClint

Gretschie
Nov 27, 2017
Lake Balboa, CA
Years ago, I received a great Christmas gift.

A coupon/pass to brew my own beer.

I brewed a high alcahol beer and brought 70+ bottles to a New Years Eve party.

They were gone in the first few minutes.
Haha! Good beer will go fast. I'm brewing one gallon batches right now. I've got a long ways to go to get to 70 bottles. :)

MrClint

Gretschie
Nov 27, 2017
Lake Balboa, CA
Been brewing for 30 years - 577 batches and still counting! I'm a better brewer than I am a guitar player and have a LOT less money invested in equipment than I do guitars, amps and pedals.

The song was good...lots of reverb (which I like) and made me want to have a beer...although I should probably wait until at least noon. ;)
I've been brewing fruit wines and meads for a few years now, Beers are a much faster turnover brew. My 3rd brew was a BIAB SMaSH that is in the fermenter now. Brewing with grains feels much more natural that using extracts. It's a fun hobby so far.