Butchie Bar

Dante Tuxedo

Jun 15, 2009
Essex County, NJ
Hi Everybody, Ernie from baby cheetah engineering here to introduce myself to this fine establishment. We manufacture and sell the almost world famous Butchie Bar stringing facilitator for most Bigsby applications, domestic and imported (license) models. I love Bigsbys. Every guitar I own has one. The Butchie Bar makes your Bigsby as easy to string as a stop tailpiece, discreetly maintaining full function of your vibrato as Mr. Bigsby intended. Feel free to browse our site and hit me with any questions. That's about it for now. See you in the mix.

www.thebutchiebar.com

BBA.jpg

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Tappan N.Y.
Welcome friend . I'm kind of " your neighbor " in Rockland County NY . I see your from Newark , .......oh that airport

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Hi. How's it goin'?
We've got a couple of entrepreneurs here that produce Gretsch related accessories.
Always happy to see ingenuity rewarded.

Hammerhands

Country Gent
Aug 26, 2011
Winnipeg
This came up in another thread, I was saying it sure looks better than the String Spoiler. My question is, is it as easy to use? Can you feel the hole and poke the string through with your other hand still under there?

This is certainly something I would recommend to anyone who struggles with stringing their Bigsby.