Brian Setzer and I were hanging out last night

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by J Bird, Sep 17, 2021.

1. J Bird

J Bird Synchromatic

OK, it was a long and detailed dream, but he was my guest for a while. I showed him all my gear and we chatted for what seemed hours.

I think this may have been brought on because yesterday I was reminiscing about being super close to famous musicians at a fairly small venue in a very small town I lived in ten plus years ago. Very good bands would play to crowds of only a hundred or two hundred people on a very short, small stage immediately off the dance floor. Talk about intimate. Plus, there was a high likelihood of being at the same after party as many of these famous players. One of the more surreal occasions involved kicking it with 2LiveCrew.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

2. Tele295

Tele295 Country Gent

I take it there’s no BSO Christmas tour this year?

thunder58 likes this.
  3. section2

section2 Country Gent

Dec 21, 2016
    Toronto
    I think we need to hear more about this party with 2 Live Crew.

4. KaHOnas

KaHOnas Electromatic

Agreed.

mister rain likes this.
  5. AZBrahma

AZBrahma Gretschie

Dec 18, 2020
    Arizona
    I have no idea what lucid dreams would be like. Mine usually involve being somewhere I've never been before with people I've never met but have the names of people I know, while picking out a wolf puppy and being concerned about which brand of hot dogs to buy. Right before morphing into something completely different...again, for the 7th time.

J Bird, TSims1, oneforsorrow and 2 others like this.
  6. J Bird

J Bird Synchromatic

I wish it was a lucid dream, it was vivid, though. I knew I had a bizarre dream when I woke up, but couldn't remember it at all. About an hour later I had a flash and for an instant, I remembered the whole dream.

Yep, I hung with Fresh Kid Ice, RIP. There wasn't any debauchery or anything illicit at the party, at least nothing I'm willing to share.:rolleyes:

section2 and oneforsorrow like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.