Back to the rehearsal!

The Box

Gretschie
Feb 9, 2020
Iran
Hey comrades!
Hope you are having a great day.
Last Friday we (Our band) started our rehearsals again. after about 6 months!
we shut our weekly rehearsals after the Covid pandemic since Feb 2020 just right before our live show which was also canceled due to the situation. now we are back again and we hope we can hold some live shows in near future.
This is a video of our rehearsal.
Do you play in a band? how are you doing these days?

Last edited:

bhatta

Gretschie
Jun 29, 2020
Bangalore
Damn.

Plugged my earphones in and hit the play, got lost after that!
Tight!
Great tune... If it had a color, its sure to be turquoise :)

Cheers and keep rocking er, groove metaling... Just create:cool:

Last edited:

The Box

Gretschie
Feb 9, 2020
Iran
Damn.

Plugged my earphones in and hit the play, got lost after that!
Tight!
Great tune... If it had a color, its sure to be turquoise :)

Cheers and keep rocking er, groove metaling... Just create:cool:
Thanks. Ha ha! So you know where Neyshabur is.
I hope we can move on in this difficult situation.

KelvinS1965

Gretschie
Jan 11, 2019
Wokingham
I guess things are a little different over here. We started rehearsing again back sometime, maybe May? Things didn't work out with the original singer, but we found another one and she is really good and gets the audience joining in/dancing, generally very good positive character.

We did an initial 'warm up/free gig' back in November, then two more. The middle one was absolutely fantastic, with a very appreciative crowd who danced from the first notes to the last and really seemed to enjoy themselves. They insisted on a second encore, so we obliged. The plan was that we would do this one free for a second paid booking later, but they paid us anyway! The third gig was a little quieter, though a smaller number of very 'happy' people who danced most of the set too.

We haven't got another gig now until late Feb, so the plan is a string of rehearsals in January to polish up some of the songs that we haven't played live yet. I'm already missing playing live, so I've been out and played a couple of solo/acoustic open mics and another more 'rock' with a house band that you can slot in with. Trying to fit a few more of those in between now and Christmas/before any new restrictions (that hopefully won't happen, but I'm not optimistic).

Latest posts