"Baby Don't Go".......

Jelly Roll Horton

Country Gent
Nov 10, 2017
Portland, OR
Tony, that's a nice cover, but to clear your head you could substitute any number of versions of Baby Please Don't Go. My fave is by Them, but there's also Muddy Waters, Rolling Stones, Lightnin' Hopkins, many others, all good roots blues stuff. Wash that pop right outta your mind. :cool:

Here's the cover by Them:

Viking Power

Synchromatic
Jun 11, 2018
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Tony, that's a nice cover, but to clear your head you could substitute any number of versions of Baby Please Don't Go. My fave is by Them, but there's also Muddy Waters, Rolling Stones, Lightnin' Hopkins, many others, all good roots blues stuff. Wash that pop right outta your mind. :cool:

Here's the cover by Them:

Remember hearing that cover when I was a little guy, never knew it was Them. I’ve always thought it was cool. I’ve actually never heard the original I guess.

Nice work from @TSims1 on your version. Sounds great man!

Blusey II

Electromatic
Mar 27, 2022
Texas
Hey Tony, I had the same problem with the same song, finally had to go play it, but it's still there................🥴

mrfixitmi

Country Gent
Mar 20, 2010
Michigan
Tony,

This is awesome, I always liked that song, but IMHO, your version takes it up to the next level. Your cover's superior guitar playing and smooth vocals make this a keeper.

Thanks for sharing it.

Latest posts