AtGames Legend's Pro and the Legends pro Arcade machine.

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Roy Clark, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Roy Clark

Roy Clark Synchromatic

Jun 16, 2017
    Bat cave.
    So how many of you like or play video games? And have real used or new arcades in the house? Or have a Arcade 1 Up cabinet cheap in the house like me? So let me tell you about AtGames.

So AtGames made a Arcade. it was great for what it was. Now they make joysticks as well full of games. Plays the same as the arcade machine. But is just the arcade stick only. 200 or more built in games. Can add more. Can use their pay service to play games if you want to. And can log into any web site you play and buy games like Steam and play you games using the arcade. The arcade and arcade stick has Trackball, 2 sticks and 6 buttons, spinners, and buttons for pinball. The arcade stick dose not have any spinners. Decent quality. I liked the arcade but I had no room for one. It was great most people was shocked. Most hated products from the company. So I got the AtGames Legends Pro controls with built in games with the round base. ;)

Is it perfect no? But it is good enough. Sold at Sam's club.;) And better than those retro pie bootleg joysticks full of bootleg games. But the bootlegs arcade sticks look really nice.:(

So before they sold out at Sam's Club because of Covid and other things. So I got me one of the AtGames Legends Pro 200 dollars for the controls with built in games. And can access any web site and play those games. So the games are decent. Data East, other company's games as well. Home games for the consoles. Pinball too. So I'm going to like it. Wireless. :D

So if you love or like video game get one of the arcade sticks or the arcade itself both are cheap and great quality. The arcade has spinners. The arcade stick dose not but at Sam's has pinball flippers buttons. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tartanphantom and GlenP like this.
  2. drmilktruck

drmilktruck I Bleed Orange

May 17, 2009
    Plymouth, MN
    Lots of quarters spent on those games in my youth.

3. GlenP

GlenP Country Gent

Jul 23, 2019
    WA
    Cool! Can it do Foosball?

4. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy Electromatic

Aug 16, 2019
    Austin
    Guy across the street has a bootleg version of the standalone arcade with every old school arcade game. It's pretty cool but not every game is compatible with his hardware and he can't get the person who put it together for him to update it. I was really looking forward to playing Robotron, the only arcade game I'm good at, but the twin-joystick gameplay didn't work with his hardware. Also found out I'm still terrible at Defender, and not great at Galaga but better than my neighbor so I got some cred there. :-D lots of great old games.

5. Teledriver

Teledriver Synchromatic

Feb 12, 2011
    Iowa City, IA
    Three games I played back in the day- Defender, Galaga and Joust. Ah such memories...

6. tartanphantom

tartanphantom Friend of Fred

Jul 30, 2008
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Don't know if you're familiar with the old MAME 32 emulator software-- it uses actual eprom files from the original coin-ops. I think most of them have been wiped off the interwebs now due to copyright reasons, but a joystick/button console like that would be perfect for it.

I suppose you want actual air hockey, whack-a-mole and skee-ball too? :D;)

GlenP likes this.
  7. wabash slim

wabash slim Gretschified

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    Video games will never replace pinball.

8. Roy Clark

Roy Clark Synchromatic

Jun 16, 2017
    Bat cave.
    I used to download games but I do not do that anymore. It was illegal and stealing. I have used MAME. And now I only get legal games. So Yes I used to use and love MAME.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.