Any Pickguardian Customers?

MarkLo

Electromatic
Oct 15, 2021
Northern Utah
I placed an order for a pickguard for my 5220 with Quick Guards back on October 21st, and still haven't heard anything from Mike on its status. I contacted him on January 5th, but he still hasn't gotten back to me yet (Which I've heard is standard operating procedure for him). I'm probably going to cancel my order with Quick Guards in the next few days, unless Mike contacts me and can provide me with completion/shipping dates. I really don't think he cares either way. Sad.

Has anyone here had any experience with Pickguardian? In particular, has anyone with a 5220 ordered a pickguard through them, and what was the process like?

Thanks

MarkLo

Electromatic
Oct 15, 2021
Northern Utah
I used them once a few years back. It was quick easy painless and a good product.
Thanks Larry, Good to know!

It looks like one option they have is to send them your current pickguard, they use it as a guide for the new one. One thing I do like about Quick Guards is that he puts "Gretsch" on the pickguard. I'll have to find out if Pickguardian does this. It's not a deal breaker if they don't, but it would be cool!