Annual Gretsch-Talk Holiday Give Away Thread

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
Inspired by Rich/thunder giving away a strap, let's start our annual give away thread. Post here things you're willing to give away. You can charge a reasonable shipping cost for larger items, but otherwise it's "take one, give one."

Auralex GRAMMA V1 Amp Isolation Platform

IMG_1459.jpeg IMG_1461.jpeg

$15 shipping to the US, will ship internationally.

freddyfingers

Gretschified
Gretsch knob straps , gold, with hanger bolt. Or at least that’s what it says on the package. Never opened. If i can fold it over into a small envelope and put some stamps on it, then off it goes. Says made in USA. Someone may have lost one here or there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 16

guitarzan50

Electromatic
Feb 21, 2017
Indiana
Gretsch knob straps , gold, with hanger bolt. Or at least that’s what it says on the package. Never opened. If i can fold it over into a small envelope and put some stamps on it, then off it goes. Says made in USA. Someone may have lost one here or there.
Inboxed you on the strap knobs.

oneforsorrow

Synchromatic
May 15, 2020
Iowa
Pic to follow but the GRAMMA showed up on Thursday. I've been caught up in other things and hadn't taken the time to post (we're about to shoot another video and there's been a fair amount of prep for this weekend's shoot).

Big thanks to @drmilktruck!

oneforsorrow

Synchromatic
May 15, 2020
Iowa
I'm very late getting my contribution into this thread but as I was gathering up all the gear I plan to list for sale, I figured better late than never.

Up for grabs is 1 Korg Pitchblack Chromatic tuner.

Shipping $7.50.

IMG_2948.JPG