For Sale Vintage Dynasonic/DeArmond Model 2000T

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by BorderRadio, Aug 11, 2019.

1. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Country Gent

Mar 6, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Perhaps 1960s? NOS when I bought it, I still have the tape with “2000T” stamp on it. Immaculate, bridge position 9.9K and such a great sound. It’s much richer, twangier than the T-Armond bridge, not so mid-heavy, but still more weight than the modest Gretsch Dyna.

$310 + shipping for this beaut, any fan of these pickups will not be disappointed :)

F74C2EA7-169F-4A29-B4DC-B3B777DDD64E.jpeg 565585B6-0B67-4EEC-AD2B-33BD128FC1EA.jpeg

2. j.s.c

j.s.c Country Gent

Aug 19, 2008
    france
    black pearl !
    Don't miss it if you want some more dynamics in your tone !

BorderRadio likes this.
  3. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Country Gent

Mar 6, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Guys, I will take in trade a bridge SD Dyna + Cash, or a set of nickel Ful-Fidelity Butts Trons, or a Volante :D

Merc likes this.
  4. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Country Gent

Mar 6, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    There’s a good chance this is a late 1950s DeArmond, based on the brown goop, lead wire color, and the T designation. I’m pretty much set on keeping this pickup so I don’t really want to bump this. Oops :D

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  5. wildeman

wildeman Gretschified

May 10, 2015
    norcal
    That would be the one if i was to do the back pickup mod to my '57 Streamliner:eek:
    No cash right now anyways....good luck.

6. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Country Gent

Mar 6, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's be perfect for you Streamliner man, but I'd keep it stock if I was in your shoes.

I'm in no rush to sell this, it's a gem. Forum members on the GDP suggested it was late 50s, just thought I'd share that.

7. wildeman

wildeman Gretschified

May 10, 2015
    norcal
    I'm torn, i need to re-glue a brace and there's really no way to get to it. I think if there was a pickup hole there then i could reach it...i dunno im still thinking.

8. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    That’s a beaut. Considering it’s possibly 55-60 years old, good luck to anyone finding another in such great shape. GLWTS and finally getting your Volante

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice