Tool Box Pedal Board (Pedalboard) Idea Do It Yourself Video

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by rcboals, Jun 29, 2018.

1. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    Thought I would share my brilliant idea here with my fellow guitar nuts. :)

2. LivingMyDream

LivingMyDream Country Gent

Pretty cool idea! Nice little board, and nice storage space of other things you need.

3. thunder58

thunder58 I Bleed Orange

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Did you steal this idea from Tu-Poc ? You shall now be known as " Tool - Box For Sure "
    Cool idea Ray , I like it

4. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    Who is Tu-Poc? If he or she is claiming this idea was his or hers, then that is a lie. This idea came to me in a dream in 1957 when I was in the second grade. There weren't even effect pedals or cheap affordable Chinese tool boxes then. So, it is all mine, I consider it a prophetic revelation given only to me in a dream. The proof that this is a true story is the fact I am not bright enough to come up with such a good idea on my own. :)

5. thunder58

thunder58 I Bleed Orange

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    LOL ... Tupac Shakur ..... hence " Tool Box " ....LOL ... A Rapper from East Harlem who was killed by a drive by shooting in 1996 . It was during a time when Rappers where " at war " . When it happened it was all over the news here in NY and my mother in law said to me .... " who's this guy Toolbox " .. well I busted out laughing .
    Ever time I here the word " tool box " I just think of that .... You have a great original idea Ray and I really do like it . Maybe you should patent the idea , stickers and all . You'll make a fortune . Thanks again for sharing

6. stevo

stevo Country Gent

May 1, 2012
    Atlanta
    I like this idea. I could be convinced to finally actually use a pedal board.

7. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    That`s a smart idea.
    I woul like to take a closer look under the hood.

8. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

"those not smart enough or coordinated enough to handle more pedals..." That'd be me!!! ;):cool:

I think this is an awesome idea. I'd be tempted to cut down some foam to line the bottom so stuff didn't rattle around. Give it a little protection too.

9. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    Not neccesary, I already have more money than brains. I get social security so I am set for life. :) :) Keep in mind about all my post and attempts at humor, "some people wouldn't get it, if it came in a box marked it." Inspector Raymond Fowler The Thin Blue Line. :)

thunder58 and Flouswa like this.
  10. thunder58

thunder58 I Bleed Orange

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    ah yes , Social Security ... just a few years away ....... can't wait :rolleyes:

11. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

Ah, a fellow Rowan Atkinson fan I see!

12. Hydroman

Hydroman Gretschie

Feb 29, 2016
    FUNtucky, Ca.
    I came up with my own Pedal Case design many years ago, I dont use a Tool Box I use a Suitcase, my design has alot more fabrication to it and takes quite a bit of time to get it built. I did it because I didnt want to throw away an old vintage suitcase, now I have made Many.

I like your Design, its very functional,Practical and straightforward.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice