Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Cassotto, Nov 3, 2019.
We will waive the post pics obligation in this case.......
Lol - no camera's, please!!
1. Woke up
2. fell outta bed
3. dragged a comb across my head.
does she know????
1. spent time with my 8th month pregnant girlfriend 2. ate loads of junk food like always 3. spent time with my two beautiful dogs 4. found vst's that replicate my old vintage casio keyboard, love those lo fi synth sounds! 5. only bad part is I still can't figure out how to do bullet points...
Absolutely. I always tell her about my production projects.
1, BACON!!! 1st thing this morning
2. Swam 50 laps at the LA Fitness pool
3. Took the wife, the Martin acoustic and the Loud Box Mini to sing at a service of our couples weekend.
1) Helped wifey prepare dinner for this evening.
2) Had dinner with daughter(husband away at work for the week or he would have been invited ....I think) and 17 yr old granddaughter.
3) Gave a guitar lesson to granddaughter......a case of the blind leading the blind.
I would also have mentioned I had a nice practice with my Gretsch earlier in the day but then that would be four good things and we were asked for three.
My wife and I made breakfast for two of our daughters and their families
we spent the afternoon with one of our daughters and our grandson
Spent the evening with my wife
Took my grandson fishing for his first time;
Made some weird keto soup recipe with my wife
Got some in my guitar room to just play
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ha ha! Found my way downstairs and drank a cup.......
Power washed the house.
Scrubbed the baseboard up the stairs
Replaced a faucet cartridge
Drove 2 hours home.
Charlie, I hope you weren't late. haha
1. Spent the day with the woman I love
2. Got a Freddy Krueger red/green striped sweater 1/2 price at the halloween store blow-out sale.
3. Finished the guitar tracks on my band’s new recording.
Lol I found my coat and grabbed my hat though....
My morning coffee turned out exceptionally well,
Picking up some Chuck Berry licks surprisingly easily,
Whilst everyone complains about Mondays, it's Tuesday in my world!
1. I wake up and realize how lucky I am (at my age that's not always a given) also 72
2. I get a kiss from Mrs Pilgrim and realize how lucky I am
3. I get a face lick from Dooley and realize how lucky I am
4. I get ready to go to work realize I am retired, go back to bed, and realize how lucky I am.
Apologise if it seems I got somewhat off topic on the 3 good things thread.
1. had a series of comedic conversations with Charlie Westside
2. Found entertainment on the GT forum... again
3. Started working on Mystery Dance by Elvis Costello... anyone want to help?
1. The wife is OK. (BAMBI not)
2. The truck drives fine.
3. She was heading out to BK for a few Whoppers. She came home empty handed and we fixed a nice dinner.
4. Life is OK!
1. Although I had to get up an hour earlier today I was on time and felt fit.
2. Most of the many technical changes that were announced for today did not throw my work into chaos.
3. When I came home my wife was already asleep and could speak a word with me.