Things inside my guitar case (other than the guitar)

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Cassotto, Jun 19, 2019.

1. wabash slim

wabash slim Friend of Fred

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    Just use your imagination.

2. Scooter127

Scooter127 Synchromatic

Feb 25, 2019
    USA
    Kinda funny, yesterday I did this for the first time with my Les Paul case and the plugs were making a knocking noise when I'd go over a bump or around a sharp turn. It took me a few to figure out what the new noise was in my car lol

3. T Bone

T Bone Country Gent

Haven't seen anyone mention the desiccant pack yet. I throw mine out. YMMV.

My hard case pockets all contain a small ziplock bag with a dozen or so of the picks I use for that guitar (Fender 351 Thins in varying colors). There is usually a label from my last string change, with the date of the change in Sharpie. Always a guitar strap (I always have a dedicated one for each guitar). A polishing cloth (usually microfiber). Some have a small clip on tuner, and a few have capos and/or slides. Oh, and the truss rod tool if it came with one. I am also working towards keeping a string winder/clipper tool in each (just ordered a 10 pack). And also working towards a spare set of strings in each. That is it for most.

Only short cables in pocket of some of my Fender style hard cases, but usually not. My Gig Bags that have large pockets may get cords, and even folding miniature guitar stands.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice