The wait begins possible incoming taylor

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by Jad mac, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jad mac

Jad mac Electromatic

Dec 6, 2018
    Canada
    So i just sent off my income tax and i normally get between 8-1200 back .and i have just under a grand
    Saved all ready .now back to the main event i told my self that this is the year i get a professional (high end) acoustic. And was telling a friend i was looking at spending up too $2000cad on a acoustic. Mind you there is several taylors that are for sale that have my attention there is two 614ce and a 416ce but the topper is my friends taylor he had it up for around two to three months now and has no bites on it. No one wants to spend $2500 plus on a used guitar around here. But he message me saying "i have this taylor i will you in your price range) and its a freakin 1997 taylor 810e for the same price as a mexican made martin i was originaly looking at. The guitar is spotless a reall closet queen. Im just hoping no one sees the gem he is selling and just go with gibson like ever hick here. Its gibson / martin here. Taylor has a vary small following on these parts. So you probably want pictures . Buddy said he will try to hold on to it. So hopefully it hangs out long enough! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2. LivingMyDream

LivingMyDream Country Gent

I hope it works out for you. My taste in acoustic runs toward Taylor, too. Mine is a 710ce.

Jad mac likes this.
  3. Jad mac

Jad mac Electromatic

Dec 6, 2018
    Canada
    I have been hit in miss with taylor . But i think their dreads are hard to beat and hey for a welfarecase to be able to afford a high end taylor lol. No harm meant of welfarecase . Only working 20-25 hours a week can be tough at times. But i will take what i get .

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

LivingMyDream likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice