The ones I want back!

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by roadjunkie, Jul 13, 2008.

1. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    Stupid moves at the time but had to be done at the time! Talk about a contradiction!. Anyhow I wanna have them back or at least close to what they were!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Otterbean

Otterbean Gretschie

Jun 5, 2008
    LoUiSiAna
    I pawned my first amplifier while I was in college. It was either that or starve. I got $50 for it. It was solid state, ran at about 60 watts or so. Little Harvard Reverb II. That thing was bullet proof. I wish I still had that one. I played a lot of gigs with that little amp. It would be perfect for my home playing now.- I saw one on E-Bay for under $200 and thought about picking it up.- Its not exactly in the same league as a Top Hat or boutique amps. Just a piece of personal history that I would enjoy playing through again.

3. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    My first one was a Silvertone I think like Chris used to have. I think it may have been something else now because it had a purple faceplate. I would have snapped his up in a heartbeat if I had known he was selling it.

As far as the boo-teek thing well I searched high and low for quite some time when I discovered the Tophats. They just did it for me. I don't do channel switchers and I don't want reverb and tremelo in the circuit. For what I paid for any of my Hats I paid less the half then for a high end Fender and as far as I'm concerned have twice the tone.

There's a few more that I need yet and I'm working at it but this bit of all of a sudden coming up with a bass has thown a loop in my plans.

4. Synchro

Synchro The artist formerly known as: Synchro Staff Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Tucson
    Admin Post
    I once sold a near-mint Silverface Deluxe Reverb for $100, back in the late '70s.

5. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    What I'll take instead

[​IMG]

Too much money but the Swart intrigues me!

[​IMG]

Scripty TH King Royale! More Marshall then Vox but I'll take one any day of the week!

[​IMG]

60's Gibson Hawk! This set in the store forever and I just waited too long

[​IMG]

I still need a good head for this cab! The bastage sounds good but I need more!

6. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    It's a good thing I got away from the guitar for a few years. If I stayed with it I'd hate myself over what all I would have sold.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice