For Sale Tele/Paul Special P90

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Winnie Thomas, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Winnie Thomas

Winnie Thomas Gretschie

Jun 13, 2011
    Cochise AZ
    This was my first try at a set neck guitar. I had a Pine Tele body that was 1/2" too thin and laminated the top onto it to make it 1 3/4" thick The body hadn't been routed yet but the neck block was a little narrower than the set neck I used so I had to improvise. It's not perfect or stunningly beautiful, but it plays and sounds damn good. The P90s are Gibson with the shielded connector wire. I laminated the headstock, but can't remember what kind of wood I used. 24.75" scale, mahogany neck. It weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces.

500K CTS pots, Three way wafer switch Keystone tuners.
    I'm entertaining offers and will keep track until Sunday the 22nd. I will probably then sell it to the highest offer unless it's too low. Actual shipping will be charged. body front.jpg Bottom side.jpg Full front.jpg Neck joint flaw.jpg rear.jpg Top side.jpg

2. latetotheparty

latetotheparty Electromatic

Mar 18, 2018
    Omaha
  3. CousinWarsh

CousinWarsh Synchromatic

Jun 24, 2018
    Western NY
    I like it too. Looks like the design teams at Fender and Gibson got drunk together one night and started goofing around.

4. larryb

larryb Gretschified

Oct 29, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    That looks really good...Dig the pickguard:cool:

5. kjmac

kjmac Gretschie

Mar 7, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    I really like the mash-up between the tele and the LP. I also really really like P90s.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice