For Sale Tech 21 Boost Fuzz, A/DA PBF Flanger(sold), Dunlop Echoplex(sold), Digitech Ventura(sold)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Andy Fortune, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Because of a new acquisition (I’ll be posting a NGD thread:cool:), I have some pedals to move along.

All prices include PayPal fees and continental US shipping. Add $12 for shipping to Canada.
    The A/DA, Tech 21, and Ep103 Echoplex are all excellent condition with original boxes, papers, etc., and no velcro.
    The Ventura has no box and has velcro on the back.

A/DA pbf Flanger $140 SOLD
    Tech 21 Boost Fuzz (red version) now $80
    Dunlop EP103 Echoplex (comes with power adapter) $140 SOLD
    Digitech Ventura $75 SOLD

Photos to come. Feel free to PM me for specific pics or further questions.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Pics as promised...pm me for more if you’re interested. Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. Merc

Merc Synchromatic

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    I have and really enjoy the Echoplex if anyone on here is shopping for a reasonably priced tape echo. Super simple with tree knobs and the aged sound is stellar to. I’ll add I don’t know Andy Fortune.

Beautiful 6129 btw. That limited one nailed it out of the park in looks in my book. I came so close to getting one but the timing was off for me.

Edited: just noticed after posting he changed it to sold. Someone’s getting a great pedal.

Andy Fortune likes this.
  4. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Yup. Only the Fuzz Boost left!

5. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Country Gent

Mar 6, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cool, I didn't know they made a little A/DA. Doh.

6. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    I've heard he's a pretty good guy.

It is truly a great guitar. I changed the neck Dynasonic to a TV Jones Classic because I really love the combination of the Dyna sound in the bridge and the Classic in the neck position, but that's the only modification I have done. Actually, I did flip the bridge Dyna around for a beefier sound. If you get the chance again, don't let one pass you by. They only made 57.

Merc likes this.
  7. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Fuzz boost dropped to $80 including shipping and paypal!