Something Louder than My Amp

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by stevo, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:04 AM.

1. stevo

stevo Country Gent

May 1, 2012
    Atlanta
    Okay guys, I know some of you like fast cars and loud motorcycles! Let's see 'em!

I just recently acquired this jewel - the previous owner put a very loud aftermarket exhaust on it and it really makes some noise. It's a bit too loud in the cabin, so I'm going to "downgrade" it just a bit. But otherwise, this thing is a beast and a half! "My Little Mule Pepe" (name that movie).

And for some strange reason, my wife doesn't mind the noise it makes! She actually likes it and I have to come up with reasons to be the one driving it on any given day:

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 20.02.47 2.png

new6659 likes this.
  2. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Romancing the Stone. Nice ride!

stevo likes this.
  3. stevo

stevo Country Gent

May 1, 2012
    Atlanta
    Ding ding ding. Okay, so his was a truck. But still...

Bertotti likes this.
  4. wabash slim

wabash slim Friend of Fred

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    Loud pipes save lives.

Lets all do without mufflers. I can always hear a Harley going by my house, and the souped up cars that consider our street a racetrack. But, I have no idea why the loudest ones are the flinkin' MOPEDS! Can someone tell me why these annoying road hazards are allowed to be on the roads uninsurance? Our state makes them get plates now, but driver's licenses and insurance are unneeded. Go figure. Now that it's getting warmer, the drunkcycles are popping back up.

I can understand why anyone would want a nice car. But, a cop magnet? You can only legally do the speed limit. Our roads are too bad, the traffic's too thick, and the cell phone zombies are too prevalent to drive anything too flashy, fast, or expensive. YMMV.

new6659 likes this.
  5. Alberta_Slim

Alberta_Slim Gretschie

May 18, 2018
    Ontario
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice