Join Gretsch-Talk Today

Show us your pedalboard

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by emicad, Mar 9, 2016.

1. vyndance

vyndance Gretschie

Dec 12, 2014
    Bear Valley Springs, CA
    Cleanest dirt on the planet. Think Billy Gibbons.

Henry and pmac11 like this.
  2. jjadams

jjadams Electromatic

Mar 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    42D9CB60-FD3E-416A-8A39-2A02CC69D852.jpeg
    This time around, the delay pedals are in the loop of the Truetone Route 66, which places them after the compressor and before the overdrives, then the signal goes through the tremolo pedal and out to two Vox AC10s. As long as the mix controls on the delays are kept fairly low, this arrangement sounds quite good. Powered by a Truetone CS6...dog hairs courtesy of Harley, our Australian shepherd.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Ha, I was enlarging the pic to see what was built into that little tin.

4. jjadams

jjadams Electromatic

Mar 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Guitar picks in the tin...

5. 850special

850special Electromatic

May 1, 2018
    PA
    Polytune-Mini Wah-Tumnus Deluxe-OCD-Spark Mini-Phase 95-Caverns-Ditto-Morely ABY to a Vox AC15.

Room for one or two more. Thinking fuzz and/or compressor.

Attached Files:

Bertotti likes this.
  6. dlew919

dlew919 Gretschie

Jul 18, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    [​IMG]

Wiring is not in order of boards due to size restraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunder58, audept and Bertotti like this.
  7. Chmason85

Chmason85 Electromatic

May 1, 2018
    Philadelphia
  8. wildeman

wildeman Friend of Fred

May 10, 2015
    norcal
  9. larryb

larryb Gretschified

Oct 29, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    curped.jpg

Most current

thunder58, Bertotti and audept like this.
  10. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Hey Larry, that's not a pedalboard it's a pedalBAG! :p:cool::D

larryb and thunder58 like this.
  11. larryb

larryb Gretschified

Oct 29, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    LOL! I was too lazy to take it out of the bag....it was late last night
    :oops::D

audept and vyndance like this.
  12. Pdnlegs

Pdnlegs Country Gent

May 28, 2016
    Oklahoma
    Finally got some more patch cables so I added the compressor back into the chain. I am trying it towards the back of the order this time. I had had it as my first pedal. Now it’s after all the dirt but before the Reverb and delay. Moved both fuzzes front and center ( and before the Atomic. They hated being behind it).

66D31BC8-9F28-4433-A268-A0ED2FAE5F1A.jpeg

13. WernerF

WernerF Gretschie

Jan 14, 2015
    Antwerp,Belgium
    IMG_3581.jpg I am almost there,...

thunder58, Henry, wildeman and 3 others like this.
  14. Pdnlegs

Pdnlegs Country Gent

May 28, 2016
    Oklahoma
    Order is Electric Mudd > Fuzz Face > Atomic Brain > TS Mini > Germanium Super Phat Mod > OCD > Compressor+ > Hall of Fame 2 > Flashback > Princeton Reverb.

Henry likes this.
  15. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    After the recent acquisition of a Pyramids, I mashed up a couple of other setups to produce this one that I finished wiring up this afternoon:
    [​IMG]
    guitar > Polytune 2 Noir > K-loop [ Unpleasant Surprise > Modele B > Double Rock ! ] > The Accountant > Operator?! [ Night Wire > Pyramids > Faux Tape Echo v2 > Omicron Phase > Omicron Trem > Aurora] > Buffered Splitter > amp(s)

audept and thunder58 like this.
  16. Srellim1

Srellim1 Gretschie

Feb 6, 2016
    Los Angeles
    New Atomic Brain added back into the little noise board. The Atomic just makes everything sound better. I’d sold my previous Atomic and have regretted it since.
    This isn’t a pretty board to look at, but man it sounds glorious.

Tuner- Industrialectric Echo Degrader- Smallsound Bigsound F*k Overdrive- Nocturne Atomic Brain- Industrialectric RM-1N.

Other than rotating the overdrive position for variety, this board really is it’s own little perfect eco-system. 4DE2DD3A-56F7-47C8-9DB3-10D7898A5941.png

17. tcoaster

tcoaster Electromatic

Jun 17, 2018
    GB
    Heres my cheap bedroom pedal board ive been putting togther for messing around[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

thunder58 likes this.
  18. Sid Nitzerglobin

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    I set this one up tonight to play around w/ the new dirt pedals I stumbled into this afternoon:
    [​IMG]
    guitar > PolyTune Noir > Tri-Loop [ Messner > 385 ] > [ Gravitas > ARP-87 > Levitation > Instant Lo-Fi Junky > Boing ] > Little Black Buffer > amp

I've only checked them out through the OR50 w/ a few guitars so far, but both of the new ones seem like keepers. The 385 is seeming pretty great all around from a pretty clean, nicely voiced active preamp to full on raunch-fest. The Messner is a significantly cleaner box, but seems to have some good crunch to it w/ the gain past ~ 1 o'clock and was responding well to being fed boost or hot pickups. Both seem to have a nicely dynamic feel to them even w/ the gain dimed.

I'll probably wind up getting this one powered under board at some point so I can fit a Fat Boost at the front end.

thunder58 likes this.
  19. Belphegor

Belphegor Electromatic

Dec 8, 2017
    Sweden
  20. Sid Nitzerglobin

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    I reshuffled the most recent Metro 24 setup last night only to decide I'm going need another Ojai before I can get it powered up. Lucky for me they've got one in stock at the local Sam Ash:
    [​IMG]
    It's wired up like so:
    guitar > PolyTune Noir 2 > One Loop Box R [ Tumnus > 385 > Box of Rock ] > Steampunk Boost > One Loop Box L [ Immortal Echo > Gravitas > ARP-87 > Instant Lo-fi Junky > Oceans 11 ] > Little Black Buffer > amp

I'll probably experiment w/ the positions of the Tumnus and BoR in the drive chain path: I seem to recall the BoR liking to be as close to the guitar as possible but I've also liked using the Tumnus first as a clean-ish boost feeding the other dirt pedals as well...

thunder58 likes this.