Join Gretsch-Talk Today

Show us your pedalboard

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by emicad, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    My Ubangi Stomp came in and I got this fairly basic board put together last night for it to live on:
    [​IMG]
    As pictured I've got the Brain > Ubangi but after trying the alternative, the signal path goes:
    guitar > PolyTune Noir > Ubangi Stomp > Atomic Brain > Ekko 616 MkII > Sonar > Little Black Buffer > amp(s)

So far this seems like a really great combination of pedals w/ a very surprising range of sounds on tap from 4 fairly straight forward pedals (well, the Sonar and 616 actually have a lot of options to them, but aren't exactly massive, multi-algorithmic affairs). Seems to work great w/ the AST Pro, Maz Jr. and Class 5 so far.

Srellim1, audept and thunder58 like this.
  2. Srellim1

Srellim1 Gretschie

Feb 6, 2016
    Los Angeles
    I realize that this is an old post, but I’m wondering how you are enjoying the Meteore? I have one en route but, do have concern with respect to the pre delay. How are you finding the pre delay at low gain settings or when you have it at more traditional spring amp settings?
    I am hoping that it will be able to work as a standard reverb when not trying to get out there with it.
    Thanks!

3. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Parts arriving for PB#5. I've been so busy at work I haven't even had time to finish PB#4!
    PB5 parts 003.JPG

Wulfgang and Srellim1 like this.