Rob Zombie next wednesday

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Bertotti, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    image.jpg Palate Royal is the opened. Ok place is pretty much full seems everyone is here for Rob Zombie.

Is it common for the desks to be set up in the middle of the floor?

2. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Floor is not very full but the seats are filled funny a company must have bought an entire devotion as its empty and they are all by their beer bar and the food. Hahahah

I must be getting old a Dr Pepper and a water was ten bucks! WTH! That’s nuts!

3. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
  4. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Nice light show but not a fan. There was a blah blah blah song then a la or ya ya ya song then a NA NA NA song then you say God and I say Satan and then people people and some terrible remakes. If you love Manson more power to you. I am so glad that is over. Zombie is next the only reason I am here.

new6659 likes this.
  5. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    You know the Manson music was good but then he opened his mouth. If only it could have been an instrumental set.

What’s with the guys running sound one of them decided they had to turn their deal light up so now everyone behind them is miserable.

6. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    I have no idea who Manson’s current guitarist is. But John 5 who played with Manson for years before being fired is actually super talented. I think he’s actually Rob Zombie’s current guitarist, at least he was for a while.

John 5 is Tele nut. This video is from 2008 but he likely has one of the largest early rare Tele’s in any collection.

7. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Yes John5 is excellent! He has a signature tele a few or more years ago I really wanted but was cash poor. I haven’t seen one like it since. I have no idea who was playing for Manson he was a bit on the buzzy side, heavy distortion I like but this was almost like a solid state distortion. Still liked it though. So far it’s a long wait for Rob. Looks like a very cool stage set up so far.

On a side I noticed all the bald guys are chubby so my new theory is maybe my hair will grow back if I lose some more weight! Hahahahaha in between they are playing good solid rock, Steppenwolf and the Aerosmith and such.

8. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    @Merc does Twiggy Ramirez ring a bell? Isn’t that the current Manson guitarist?

9. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Finally some real music!

Attached Files:

10. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Guitar is excellent and I believe it is John5 image.jpg

11. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Incredible!

Attached Files:

12. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Trying to get a good pic of John 5 not quite there. image.jpg

13. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Rob Zombie just sat down next to me and my phone camera failed!

Ricochet likes this.
  14. I used to have a White Zombie coffee cup.

Bertotti likes this.
  15. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I shot myself in the foot because he came and stood in front on me jumped the wall sat by me all while I was uploading the pic above. My wife got the side of his head all you see is hair.

Zombie rules his show was incredible! Opening act was in tune. Meh. Manson I hated but Zombie played as long as both of the first row combined. It was fantastic.

16. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    No clue as I’m not into Manson and only liked one album years ago. But John 5 is very talented.

That’s a nice story of sitting next to Rob. No photo, didn’t happen. ;)

Bertotti likes this.
  17. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Yea I tried but it just wasn't meant to be. I do wish I got the pic though. He's back in August if I had the money I would go again but skip the first 2 hours.

larryb and Merc like this.
  18. Trash Kidd

Trash Kidd Country Gent

Dec 14, 2015
    London U.K.
    Saw Rob Zombie live last month here in the UK.. He put on an excellent show, has a great band & awesome visuals.. Enjoy!!!

Bertotti likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice