Had a good day working on this guitar today. I started off tearing it all down, pulling the tape off, sanding the tape areas w/ a 400 grit pad, and cleaning the body w/ naptha. It dried too fast to get a decent shot of the full effect but the colors showed up nicely I think: I installed the new mainshaft in the B16, swapped to a brushed finish Electrosocket that I neglected to get any pics of, put the rest of the hardware back on the body and put on black bling rings under the new satin chrome knobs & rotary lever: I wound up needing to ream the shelf out of the post holes for the Da Vinci tuners & had to tweak a couple of my initial pin holes but install of them went pretty quickly & smoothly: I put the neck back on w/ the new brushed stainless neck plate & screws & swapped to a low profile stainless 50s button style string tree: & restrung it w/ NYXL .010-.046: The tuners seem to feel & work great, restringing was as quick & frustration free as a wraparound bridge w/ non-locking tuners, & I'm liking the aesthetic tweaks. Getting all the tape off, the plastic off the guard, & w/ a bit of an idea of the color when it's finished the consensus at the shop was leaning more towards a semi-gloss finish for the body. Talking over a somewhat precise plan w/ my luthier friend I think I am going to do another fairly good pass w/ 400 grit, a couple coats of sanding sealer, undyed AquaCoat, a couple more coats of sanding sealer & a sanding to 600 grit, a coat or two of StewMac satin clear, a light coat or two of Aged Clear & 2-3 coats more satin, flat sanding to 800 grit, another 3 coats of satin clear, & hand it over to him for some time on his pedestal buffer for the glossing. I'm going to try to get started on the ebony bits tomorrow if it's not too busy.