Join Gretsch-Talk Today

For Sale/Trade Probuckers ! And Everything but the body

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by rob batz, May 16, 2018.

1. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    619837E4-6740-4EAD-AA55-00732AB70FB7.jpeg Everything pictured !! Outta a new les paul pro plus top , I got a complete wireing harness tuners locking tail peice , pickups , probucker 2 and 3 wich are highly rated and regarded the best epiphone pickups ( watch there a/b test with Gibson p.a.f.’s ) made entirely the same specs as the paf Gibson’s down to the metals and such used , its outta a epiphone pro standard , PUSH/PULL KNOBS TO SPLIT the probucker s , input jack , and locking tail peice with tail post and bridge post , only thing missing is guitar body and bridge wich I can’t seem to find I part it out possibly or do a great deal if u take the whole thing Fir a project or extra parts

Last edited: May 21, 2018 at 1:00 PM
  2. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Bumb great deal on all new hardware and electronics! The pro bucker 2-3’s are great

Attached Files:

thunder58 likes this.
  3. thunder58

thunder58 Gretschified

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Everything but the body ............... I got scared for a minute

rob batz likes this.
  4. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Oh boy ! Never even thought of it that way, Now it’s ALL IM THINKING OF! I really know how to pick these titles , jeez

thunder58 likes this.
  5. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
  6. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Trying to blow out this wireing harness and pickups at a very reasonable price I simply don’t play Gibson or epiphone stuff don’t need it lying around ! The whole/complete wiring harness and it’s clip and not souldered , these pro buckers are literally made the exact way a Gibson PAF Is , tuners are gone , we’re used on a customers project acoustic, so it’s just plastics and harness w/ probuckers 2+3

Last edited: May 23, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  7. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    50$ obo , great fir projects or even upgrades on epiphone model guitars ! or trade for a bridge filteron or like