Join Gretsch-Talk Today

Preferred Customer Exclusive: April Private Bonus Sale

Discussion in 'Commercial Sellers, Dealers and Manufacturers' started by italiastraps, Apr 13, 2018.

1. italiastraps

italiastraps Electromatic

Sep 14, 2010
    Marina, CA USA
    Simply add any two straps to your shopping cart. As you checkout, enter the promo code PRIVATE414. The cost of the second strap will be removed from your total plus an additional bonus amount.

Mobile Users: Click "Show Order Summary" during checkout to enter code.

Promo code is only valid for 48 hours.

Questions? Please call us 1-831-324-4277 or email us info@italiastraps.com

[​IMG]

2. Lizardkinged

Lizardkinged Friend of Fred

Oct 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I honestly can't express how happy I am with all 10 of mine... I counted 9 out and then realized I still have one hanging in my gear closet. I couldn't be happier with these straps over most of the other straps I've used.

I couldn't cant justify paying more for a strap, and expected a lot less than what I ended up getting from Italia to where I decided to buy 8 more after my initial purchase. I bought 4 at a time once when they had one of these deals... I feel I've totally come out ahead in the long run. Been over 2 years and they're barely broken in.

They aren't loose around the strap buttons/knocks. I trust my most expensive instruments on these.

I am in no way affiliated with the company; other than I've been very happy avoiding a rack at a store, buying straps from them hassle free with no concern of my VFM.

3. thunder58

thunder58 Gretschified

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Nice review LK

italiastraps likes this.
  4. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Here's another unsolicited testimonial from me. I have 6 of their straps and they are all high quality and great value, even more so as I bought them on their 2 for 1 deals with free shipping all the way to Oz. Cindi at Italia Straps is delightful to deal with.

5. Lizardkinged

Lizardkinged Friend of Fred

Oct 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Heck yeah! the 2 for one is the best deal of them in most cases! I think most if not all of mine were bought in those promotions.

italiastraps and audept like this.
  6. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Their 4" wide straps largely solved the neck-dive problems with my double-cut Penguins.

italiastraps likes this.
  7. italiastraps

italiastraps Electromatic

Sep 14, 2010
    Marina, CA USA
    Thanks for the feedback! :)
    -- Cindi