Pedal order today is the day

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by Bertotti, Jan 30, 2020.

1. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    Not really sure what you mean by hybrid amp specifically. A Fuzz is typically moody w whats plugged into THEM and where they sit in a mix, not so much w the amps (caveat: speakers do matter somewhat).
    I use a variety of fuzz pedals (my own fuzzray & seltzerado) builds as well as vintage big muffs, my pelitaur opamp muff, and Havalina germanium fuzz into the 3 Quilter solid state amps I have, the fender pro junior, various vintage and reissue tube amps I make. The Fuzz Ray kinda works the same.. what changes stuff up to me is the speaker and the pickups. btw.. looking for an old Peavey deuce, speaking of hybrid. solid state pre w tube pwr section (if thats what you were referring to)

2. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    The AtomiC is 12ax7 pre into solid state power. 12ax7 into a class D I think. Speakers could be the thing. I was using the AtomiC as a headphone amp when I tried it the first time using the DT880 pros.

3. GlenP

GlenP Gretschie

Jul 23, 2019
    WA
    Face enabled WAH on: 37EF4A09-96AF-4F72-A163-529F9F7EB69E.png

WAH off, see the little blue face icon next to the tuning fork?
    6E3383A1-FC51-4BE3-95D3-FB3AA8193499.png

4. National19

National19 Country Gent

Jan 4, 2014
    Ottawa Canada
  5. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I’m home this weekend so I am at it again. Question anyone have a good way to put a curve in aluminum and maintaining one flat edge? Sorry it is 3/4” aluminum angle.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice