Orange 2x12 with roland jazz chorus?

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by Wulfgang, May 26, 2009.

1. Wulfgang

Wulfgang Synchromatic

May 22, 2009
    Seattle WA./Omaha NE
    Hey gang, my current rig consist's of a jackson 4x12, rack gear , various boss pedals and a roland jazz chorus. I'm wanting to switch back my sounds to fields of nephilim, sisters of mercy, siouxsie, early cult sound, than the nu metal tones im currently getting better suited for playing in say queenrysche.

I can get the chrome /Helios creed sounds no problem. So far I'm just running into my jazz chorus with a delay, reverb and flanger pedal and hear the ghosts of adam ant, flock of seagulls and bow wow wow knocking on my door. I'm still looking for decent overdrive pedal as the boss distortion makes me sound like metallica trying to do new wave covers.

I have seen some people hook up 4x12's to the roland but you sure as hell didn't want to be in the front row. should the roland be loud enough I'm wondering since I haven't used it live since the mid 90's? probably but I'm looking to experiment and thought of hooking up a orange 2x12 to it.

My local music store has vox modeling amps but I haven't checked those out yet.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice