NPD (now with actual pics!)

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by dougmon, Feb 19, 2020.

1. dougmon

dougmon Gretschie

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Pictures are kind of bad. First piece of equipment I've bought in five years, and I'm still not used to taking pictures with a phone...man, I miss having a camera...

I saw this on someone else's pedalboard, and being a little dissatisfied with what I used to have, I watched the videos (semi-advertising jive), and their pitch made just enough sense that I thought it was worth a try.

Of course, this won't be any good before NGD, but I have a preview of NGD (will I get castigated for putting it in the pedal section? Hope not.) Preview:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  2. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    Assuming you have uploaded the pics to an album, you’ll need to set it to public instead of private.

3. dougmon

dougmon Gretschie

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Thanks! I wasn't aware I had it set to private. I assume that it was meant that no one else could see the photos... :rolleyes:

Ricochet likes this.
  4. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I think Private is the default setting. Makes sense.
    Nice pedal, if you’re gonna have one that’s the first one I’d pick! :)

dougmon and pmac11 like this.
  5. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Congrats. I'm considering one of these tuners so I can program the color. My tuner works fine but the slightly flat/sharp light strip is so close to the in tune light that it makes me feel like I'm seeing double, a weird feeling that makes me blink almost every time I tune.

Sid Nitzerglobin likes this.
  6. O Riley

O Riley Gretschie

….am I the only one who see's the reflection of....o_O...

7. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    Enjoy the pedal

8. dougmon

dougmon Gretschie

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    That's a ceiling fan. What did you think it was? :)

9. stiv

stiv Country Gent

Sep 12, 2014
    Florence, Italy
    I'm in a hunt for tuner pedal myself. My 30+ years old trusty Fender is giving up on me... I've heard great stuff about Peterson, they're also quite expensive.
    Would they really worth having them over, let's say, a Boss tuner? I'm just a bit outdated on those stomp tuners...

10. dougmon

dougmon Gretschie

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Sorry, no experience with the Boss tuner. I recall now I got the idea to get this pedal from the pedalboard thread of @TSims1 -- perhaps he could comment? As I said in an earlier post -- I just watched some of the Peterson videos, and their basic idea seems sound.

11. TSims1

TSims1 Gretschified

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Great tuner! Does what it should. Extremely accurate. Premium build quality. Great features. No complaints, two thumbs up! And the affordable price point makes it a no-brainer.

Honestly......I could see this being the last tuner I have to buy. And I would recommend it to all of my guitar buddies.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    stiv likes this.
  12. TSims1

TSims1 Gretschified

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta

Go ahead and get one. You’ll be happy you did.

Henry likes this.
  13. stiv

stiv Country Gent

Sep 12, 2014
    Florence, Italy
    Thanks.
    I saw one on Luther Dickinson pedal board (and he was recommending it too...), so I started to look for one.
    I'll have something more basic though, like the Strobo Stomp 2. There's one like new on a marketplace for half the retail price. I'll pull the trigger. :)

14. J Bird

J Bird Gretschie

Dec 2, 2016
    Washougal
    I totally saw a dog. Then as I slowly zoomed in, it was certainly a dog. But, alas, I ultimately can only see a ceiling fan.

dougmon likes this.
  15. dougmon

dougmon Gretschie

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    For those of you who are disappointed it's not a dog....here she is.

bonnie_da.jpg

J Bird and O Riley like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice