SOLD Nocturne Baby Blondeshell 5 watt head

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Mellowcat, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Mellowcat

Mellowcat Electromatic

Aug 22, 2013
    VA
    I have a Baby Blondeshell for sale on Reverb. It's sounds great and has hardly been used. I went on a gear spree last year and now have some bills to pay.

https://reverb.com/item/20365128-nocturne-brain-baby-blondeshell-63-5-watt-class-a-head-2018-blonde

Andy Fortune and Hammerhands like this.
  2. BuddieGreen

BuddieGreen Gretschie

Sep 3, 2018
    indiana usa
    for the price id rather pay a slight bit more and buy straight from tavo new. wish u luck on the sale

3. Mellowcat

Mellowcat Electromatic

Aug 22, 2013
    VA
    Thanks for your input Buddie. I want to price the amp to sell. When you include shipping costs, the discount is about $200. The amp is in like new condition. Are you interested in making an offer? I would gladly hear an offer from a fellow forum member.

4. BuddieGreen

BuddieGreen Gretschie

Sep 3, 2018
    indiana usa
    i actually marked this a day or so ago in my reverb list. but just bought 2 guitars last wk so depends on how quick you sell it i guess. i cant just jump on it right now. didnt relize your price included shipping, so that isnt bad

5. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I got mine from Nocturne and love it, great amp. Currently 795$ on the Nocturne website shipping when I bought mine was an additional 95$, packaged well. So if shipping remained the same 650$ with free shipping is a good deal. It is amazing how good it sounds at talking volume. If I didn't have one this would be very tempting.

6. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    stateside shipping shouldnt have been $95 WTH??!! email me.

7. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Will do thanks!

Either way, this still seems like a good price, someone should jump on it!

8. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    So Nocturne refunded me some of the shipping. I didn't know I was overbilled but that's the kind of guy Tavo is, Stand up all the way.

Like I said this is a great amp someone here needs this I'm sure.

Tele295, Merc, RomanS and 3 others like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice