NGretschD!

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by 86runner, Feb 7, 2019.

1. thunder58

thunder58 Gretschified

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    She's the prettiest girl in the room . Enjoy

2. Beardog

Beardog Synchromatic

Apr 15, 2018
    Nova Scotia
    Very nice, enjoy

3. TestPattern

TestPattern Electromatic

Dec 16, 2018
    South Carolina
    Oh, isn't she a saucy little gal!

hqdefault.jpg

4. 86runner

86runner Electromatic

May 6, 2015
    Nashville
    Thanks everyone! I absolutely love it. I opened the case and my wife's jaw dropped open! She said, and I quote, "now THAT'S a guitar!". That's saying alot with 30 other guitars hanging on the wall and numerous guitars in and out on a regular basis! It's a beaut in every sense. I didn't think I'd like the black sides/back, but it has grown on me. Pure class. Almost like a party up front, business in the rear - opposite a mullet. I have Supers in another guitar and thought I might drop a Classic/Classic+ combo in here. I need to A/B those 2 guitars to hear the difference (if any) to make that decision. Haven't had time to yet. Odds are, if they're too similar, I'll drop the Classic/Classic+ combo in the other guitar though. I hate to mess with this one! The other one might be of interest to you guys. It's a Kauer Super Supreme I had Doug spec out like a White Penguin. Pictured below with Powertrons, but it now has Supers in it (along with a piezo), which fit the semi-hollow construction much better. Classics would probably be killer too, though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new6659 likes this.
  5. WernerF

WernerF Gretschie

Jan 14, 2015
    Antwerp,Belgium
    OMG waaauw ! Congrats !