NGretschD!

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by 86runner, Feb 7, 2019.

1. thunder58

thunder58 I Bleed Orange

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    She's the prettiest girl in the room . Enjoy

2. Beardog

Beardog Country Gent

Apr 15, 2018
    Nova Scotia
    Very nice, enjoy

3. TestPattern

TestPattern Electromatic

Dec 16, 2018
    South Carolina
    Oh, isn't she a saucy little gal!

hqdefault.jpg

4. 86runner

86runner Electromatic

May 6, 2015
    Nashville
    Thanks everyone! I absolutely love it. I opened the case and my wife's jaw dropped open! She said, and I quote, "now THAT'S a guitar!". That's saying alot with 30 other guitars hanging on the wall and numerous guitars in and out on a regular basis! It's a beaut in every sense. I didn't think I'd like the black sides/back, but it has grown on me. Pure class. Almost like a party up front, business in the rear - opposite a mullet. I have Supers in another guitar and thought I might drop a Classic/Classic+ combo in here. I need to A/B those 2 guitars to hear the difference (if any) to make that decision. Haven't had time to yet. Odds are, if they're too similar, I'll drop the Classic/Classic+ combo in the other guitar though. I hate to mess with this one! The other one might be of interest to you guys. It's a Kauer Super Supreme I had Doug spec out like a White Penguin. Pictured below with Powertrons, but it now has Supers in it (along with a piezo), which fit the semi-hollow construction much better. Classics would probably be killer too, though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new6659 likes this.
  5. WernerF

WernerF Gretschie

Jan 14, 2015
    Antwerp,Belgium
    OMG waaauw ! Congrats !

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice