NGD something very different for me.

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by not_man_davo, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    That is amazing. Is that applicable outside the US as well?

T Bone likes this.
  2. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Gretschie

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    Honestly, I'm not sure about international warranty work, but it's definitely worth an ask. I have played Martins over the years and they have always seemed really nice to me. I think this is the nicest guitar I have ever owned, and the build quality is WAY beyond anything I have ever owned for sure. It's simply perfect. It's actually so easy to play that I would seriously consider selling all of my electrics except for 2 and moving over to acoustic completely. With my hand injury (it's my left hand) I have found it increasingly hard to play guitar, and this was sort of a last ditch effort to see if I could continue playing if the playing experience was that much better for me. Well it is. I'm already thinking about adding a parlor type or maybe something else like that... this is a disease! :D

T Bone and Ricochet like this.
  3. T Bone

T Bone Country Gent

I honestly don't know. I suspect it is, but certainly inquire or at least check their website to be sure.

Ricochet likes this.
  4. JC higgy

JC higgy Friend of Fred

Jun 6, 2008
    Belfast Norn Iron
    Congrats,that's pretty cool!

not_man_davo likes this.
  5. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    I really never saw something like this before. So this is a post-Bigsby- re-necked Bigsby. Awesome.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 11:47 AM
    not_man_davo likes this.
  6. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Just awesome, davo. Big congratulations. Been wanting to try out some 28's and 35's.

not_man_davo likes this.
  7. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Gretschie

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    Thanks man. A word of advice though, don't try them out unless you're ready to plunk down for one. They are actually THAT good! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to get one.

EdwardsKim and dafreeze like this.
  8. giffenf

giffenf Synchromatic

Oct 26, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I've seen pictures of those Bigsby-necked D-28s and developed fairly severe GAS. Seeing one in person might make me do something fiscally irresponsible. Congrats on yours, it's just plain cool.

not_man_davo likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice