NGD for me!!!

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by shrews824, Feb 7, 2019.

1. shrews824

shrews824 Synchromatic

Feb 22, 2016
    Hardinsburg, Kentucky
    Without a doubt. I have a 65 reissue Twin that I can't wait to plug into. Unfortunately, it's at my friends house and he's out of town right now. Soon enough though, soon enough.

2. new6659

new6659 Gretschie

Dec 10, 2018
    Southwestern Ontario
    Actually I think your new guitar is much more beautiful than Bloomfield's - the one on the cover of the Super Sessions album. What a tone he got with that and a Twin!

shrews824 likes this.
  3. shrews824

shrews824 Synchromatic

Feb 22, 2016
    Hardinsburg, Kentucky
    Wow!!! Thanks for the compliment on the guitar. I love looking at it and changing the angle to get different views of the flame and top. As much as I like looking at it I love playing it that much more. Everyday it seems to play better and better. Now, if I could just get the tone and playability of Bloomfield I'd be all set!!!

new6659 likes this.
  4. Pop1655

Pop1655 Electromatic

Feb 9, 2019
    Texas Hill Country
  5. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Nice, very nice Shrew! I've bought 5 Les Pauls over the years, 1st was a Gibson Heritage Standard '80 Elite I got in '83, the last was a .....................Traditional in Honey Burst! Bought in'09 or '10.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  6. shrews824

shrews824 Synchromatic

Feb 22, 2016
    Hardinsburg, Kentucky
    Thank you very much.

Aha!!! We are practically related then through our Traditionals!!! How do you like it? Thanks for the compliment on mine too!!

7. T Bone

T Bone Country Gent

Beautiful 'Paul, congrats and play it in good health!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice