New Pastor Gift Day!

Discussion in 'Electromatic Gretsch Forum' started by blueruins, Mar 11, 2019.

1. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    I'm turning 50 this year and so I had to get up at like 2am and pee. I used my phone to light my way over the puppy and around the kids toys that lurk in the dark. Checked my Reverb app and as I'm watching a new guitar popped up on my feed...price drop...gotta love that!
    The price seemed crazy but I checked the vendor and it's the brick and mortar Dave's Guitars. Very reputable. Guitar looks to be brand new and says excellent condition.
    I recently learned that the student Pastor at our church regrets selling the one he used to own even though he says it weighed enough to make his shoulder hurt. There's no weight listed but I figure I can take a chance and worst case scenario make a few bucks if Pastor doesn't like it. Don't think at this price just hit "Buy Now".
    It arrived today and it is unbelievable! brand new condition with the exception of a small black dot on the pick guard and a place where the fret stressed the neck binding. In my book that's perfect.
    7.7lbs!!! Neck is nice and chunky...great action, silky frets and no buzz.
    Dave's Guitars had it polished up and looking brand new in a brand new gig bag and well packed.
    Very happy:)

Ricochet likes this.
  2. Merc

Merc Synchromatic

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    What guitar is it? Nothing attached and just left in suspense.

3. rockinforJesus

rockinforJesus Synchromatic

Nov 7, 2014
    Upstate New York
    Pics please
    ...and continue the story too

4. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    Ah! This is the part where you guess and I say Nope.
    But probably yeah

TV the Wired Turtle likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice