New Neunaber ordered!!

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by TSims1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Man.......just saw this new Neunaber Neuron and HAD to have it. What a crazy useful pedal....! Amp sim, cab sim, gain pedal, compressor, noise gate.....with a 3-band eq ..........and you can use as much or as little of it as you want. It can be JUST a compressor, for instance.

So for me......if it’s cool......it’ll take my Liverpool, cab sim, and compressor off the board! Can’t wait to get it. I LOVE Neunaber products. Some of the best on the market imo.

https://neunaber.net/products/neuro...MI4qP-kf_j4AIVApyzCh3v2QYSEAkYAiABEgIhNvD_BwE

2. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Very cool!

TSims1 likes this.
  3. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    Go ahead, Tony.

TSims1 likes this.
  4. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Good lookin, too. Interested in your impressions. Speaking of which if you don’t mind me asking here, I need a chorus pedal. Had an MXR years ago I was pleased with.

TSims1 likes this.
  5. Ricochet

Ricochet Gretschified

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I saw the vids from NAMM, another killer pedal!

TSims1 likes this.
  6. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta

Let me save you some $ and let you in on one of my personal tone secrets. This is a “leave on all the time” pedal for me. I have it set to VERY subtle, but it makes a really big favorable impact on my tone(and also sounds great at medium and extreme settings). Even if not using it for chorusing, it just gives your tone a bump......like it blows it up a little bit.....it’s awesome.

The Marshall SV-1 Supervibe Chorus. Built like a tank, cheap used online.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  7. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    I've used the Ibanez Bi-chorus BC-9 for similar effect.

TSims1 likes this.
  8. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Good tip, Tony. Thanks. RC said the same thing several years ago; (I think I still have a Marshall Guv’nor OD pedal laying around somewhere).

http://www.gretsch-talk.com/threads/chorus-pedal.35111/

TSims1 likes this.
  9. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Update:

The Neuron is flat out AWESOME. I’m really, REALLY impressed with it. For anyone looking for a direct amp solution.......this is totally killer. Then when you throw all the other awesome effects on top.......it’s just a no-brainer. I’m super stoked about this.

It feels amp-like. It sounds and responds amp-like under your fingers. The tone is big and blooms......just......well it’s beautiful.

10. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
    So this means you will be selling your Immerse MK2?
    Really cheap?

TSims1 likes this.
  11. Robbie

Robbie Country Gent

Jun 17, 2013
    Sarnia Ontario Canada
    Glad it worked out for you.

12. rockinforJesus

rockinforJesus Synchromatic

Nov 7, 2014
    Upstate New York
    I get first dibs @TSims1 :D

13. LivingMyDream

LivingMyDream Country Gent

Congrats on your new Neunaber Neuron pedal, Tony. How does it work with the Mystery Brain, since it's also a preamp?

TSims1 likes this.
  14. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Works great!

I’ve told Tavo many times that I think as revelatory as a Brain is in front of a tube amp, it’s even MORE radical in front of analog and solid state gear. It REALLY brings some life to the table.

So yes, this takes a Brain very well. I’m on full blast with this rig this morning and really enjoying it!!

LivingMyDream likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice