My Tele can beat up your Tele!

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by calebaaron666, Jul 12, 2019.

1. calebaaron666

calebaaron666 Country Gent

Aug 15, 2018
    Portland, Maine
    I’ve thought about a gem or jewel of some kind. On etsy there are some beautiful custom tele knobs for sale.
    For now, the G knob is doing the trick.

2. That wouldda been too much of an anti-pirate theme, eh ?
    The band would lose the spring break and frat party gigs !!

panhead6zero likes this.
  3. Funky54

Funky54 Gretschie

Aug 12, 2010
    Florida
    But all the gals that are growing out of their Taylor Swift phase are looking for the next thing!

panhead6zero likes this.
  4. DennisC

DennisC Gretschie

May 11, 2017
    Germany
    Or something completely different ... like ... heads. Barbie's heads for example.

Ok, I understand that you'd have to kill a poor Barbie for that, this might appear somehow cruel, but I doubt there's anything to fear, the law doesn't protect Barbies too well... I thought about something similar: animal's heads made of rubber (... won't put any real animal-parts on her) - heads ... cut-off Barbie's heads, with cross-stitched scars, a removed eye or something, gold coins, all that may look quite piratical ... a coin with visible biting marks would definitely be pretty cool...:

"Ay, comrade, listen careful: are these made of real gold? Lemme have a lil' bite, man, I promise I letcha keep'ya head on if they real ... other, man, then prepare for a date with the fish!".

A bitten gold coin! That would totally be it in my opinion, the kind of it that makes it, the cool detail on top of it all. Not that she's not cool at the moment, she is ... but that's just ... it ... Got ... whispering "guess what" ... it?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice