For Sale Moving Sale - Bondi Sick As Overdrive

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by toddfan, Aug 22, 2019.

1. toddfan

toddfan Synchromatic

Mar 12, 2012
    Kansas
    Just in case anyone here is interested, I put my Bondi Sick As Overdrive (circa 2013) up on Reverb.com for sale. It is supposed to be a Klon Klone of sorts with a bit more versatility built in. I've got one of the early models in the zinc/silver plain case with graphics. Like my Timmy (posted elsewhere on the forum) it has seen little use, lived on a pedal board and never been to a practice or gig situation. So, its basically mint condition. There was velcro on the bottom that cleaned up nicely. Comes with the original box, paperwork, cloth and string plus, as an added bonus, the original bubble wrap!

For gretsch-talk folks it is $325, shipped CONUS insured and signature required via USPS or possibly UPS. (I'm asking $345 plus shipping on Reverb so this is subject to prior sale).

Here are some photos. IMG_6878.jpg IMG_6879.jpg IMG_6880.jpg IMG_6881.jpg IMG_6882.jpg IMG_6883.jpg IMG_6884.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice