Lightweight guitar sale!

Discussion in 'Commercial Sellers, Dealers and Manufacturers' started by englishman, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:45 AM.

1. englishman

englishman Gretschified

Apr 5, 2014
    Detroit
    Who needs a light guitar? Bad back? Shoulder problems? I have this pawlonia body blank and I can build you the guitar of your choice. More than likely will be under SIX POUNDS total! For a KICKASS deal, I'll throw this body blank into the build FREE! I'll charge $450 for labor* and you pay for all the other parts and paint. This is a heck of a deal if you ask me. Stop suffering or worse, don't think you have to stay off stage because your fave guitar is made from depleted plutonium and has it's own gravity field.

*This is for a basic build, more labor-intensive options (such as binding/F holes/gold leaf etc) may be more and take longer.

IMG_1649.jpg

blueruins, dafreeze, JC higgy and 4 others like this.
  2. englishman

englishman Gretschified

Apr 5, 2014
    Detroit
    As a 'special' for GT members, I'm willing to throw in a nice MIM Fender neck, as well as the three pickup scratchplate (with middle pickup included) and bridge.

IMG_1673.jpg

3. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Lookit that eyeball in the wood staring at me. The Tel-eye-caster??

Scooter127, Flouswa, Merc and 2 others like this.
  4. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

I'll take it. Let's build this one. Relic'd and everything, close as we can get. Vince Gill's '53 (or is it a 54?) What do you need me to send you where and when, David?

[​IMG]

englishman, Merc, Ricochet and 2 others like this.
  5. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

So I'll trade you the picguard w/pup for a cheeseburger and beer. You enjoy them, on me. :)

6. drmilktruck

drmilktruck Gretschified

May 17, 2009
    Plymouth, MN
    Great decision, my 4th build from David is being shipped tomorrow. He does great work at a very good price. (If you build a replica of Vince's guitar, do you have to wear your cap backwards like that while playing it?)

dafreeze likes this.
  7. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Ooo, what's he doing for you now? I've got the Jupiter T'Bird Billy Bo he built for DrumBob. Mean Mutha!

Not an expert nor a Country Guru but Tele's become a favorite and Vince is a heck of a player. I've only one, an '08 American Deluxe Ash, Butterscotch Blonde with the N3 Noiseless pups. I'd like to get as close to a vintage sounding pup as I can.

What do you all think of this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008J7XZ8...HR0g&slotNum=5&tag=1010128-20#customerReviews

8. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

or weather system...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  9. radd

radd Country Gent

Dec 27, 2017
    Santa cruz

My granddaughter bought me that book a few months ago and makes me read it to her constantly

r0de0 likes this.
  10. wildeman

wildeman Gretschified

May 10, 2015
    norcal
  11. englishman

englishman Gretschified

Apr 5, 2014
    Detroit
    dafreeze likes this.
  12. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Very good, we'll go with what you say David

13. Scooter127

Scooter127 Synchromatic

Feb 25, 2019
    USA
    That has six holes

/lol

JeffreyLeePierre likes this.
  14. englishman

englishman Gretschified

Apr 5, 2014
    Detroit
  15. englishman

englishman Gretschified

Apr 5, 2014
    Detroit
    o_O

16. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    Wearing the cap backward is the well kept secret to making your guitar sound exactly the way it sounds when Vince plays it. :)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice