LCG Day (Late Christmas Gift)

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by dak55, Jan 11, 2019.

1. dak55

dak55 Synchromatic

May 31, 2018
    Mills River NC
    It took 64+ years to get my first mail from Finland today but it was worth the wait. Received my first Finnish Christmas card (they spell funny over there) and a Draggin' Bros. CD featuring none other than our own @JHowdy . If you are looking for some straight up, in your face, no studio gimmicks, (you know, like it used to be) 50's rockabilly, this is the CD for you. GREAT stuff Juhani. I couldn't have enjoyed it anymore!! My only regret was the dogs were with me in the car for my first listen so I couldn't turn it up to the volume it should be. I'll remedy that soon now that I'm home. Thanks "John", this was worth WAY more than the price of admission. Be well and anxiously awaiting your next release.

IMG_20190111_122759.jpg IMG_20190111_122749.jpg IMG_20190111_130136.jpg

larryb, CousinWarsh and JHowdy like this.
  2. JHowdy

JHowdy Country Gent

Nov 16, 2013
    Finland
    Thank you Dave for those kind words, I'm so glad you liked the CD. We could have played a bit better of course, but I feel the same way about the music (it doesn't always have to be that complicated) and the way it was recorded, it suits our needs. I'm not sure about the band's future yet, apparently our drummer quit. We've got a new drummer in sight, but I need to get over my current heart problems first. I hope for the best of course, it would be so nice to get back on track.

Thanks again and all the best for you, too!

Lähetetty minun H4113 laitteesta Tapatalkilla