Just shoot me

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by noelweller, Dec 14, 2008.

1. noelweller

noelweller Banned

Jun 25, 2008
    schaumburg
    As I stated it was boredom that i was watching you tube vidoes....

Clips of my cyber-twin just can't happen, I don'y have a recording devise.

youtube always has clips FWIW

2. getbent

getbent Super Moderator

Jun 1, 2008
    sunny california

this is an 'improved' one...

in the words of the big red guy "ho ho ho"

I'd love to see a shootout between the peavey classic and the cyber twin oh man!

3. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    I have a 2x12 Flextone that I sort of tripped over and ended up taking home! A friend owed me some money and I took it a partial payment. I fired it up several times but it sits in the spare room.

Never plugged into a Cyber Twin so I really can't comment too much. Do they sell well? I don't see them out that much. I loved Greg Koch's demo on the Fender site! Then again he made anything he plays thru sound good. The money they ask for new I think I'd rather get another tube amp. But a used one, well for the right price I probably wouldn't pass it up! Rather then the Classic 30 vs. the CT I think it would be better to match it up against Vox's AD series or Line 6.

All that said my most played amp over the years has been my Micro Cube. Should I ever go back over the road I would take that and also get a Micro Cube bass amp for the truck.

4. Bonedaddy

Bonedaddy Banned

Jun 8, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    I have a friend with a Cyber Twin. Great amp. Does a lot of things really well.

5. Pappy

Pappy Country Gent

Jun 4, 2008
    Georgia
    For the record, I don't have a problem with anyone else playing amps they like, GetBent, the Peavey's just not for me personally. My one experience with the Cyber Twin was just a lot of fun. Lots of possibilities.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice