Its Here! NGD

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by TheMicster, Apr 6, 2020.

Wow Thanks everyone,
    I've been wanting one of these for a long time but they're not exactly abundant here in OZ in fact i was told by the retailer that this is the one and only showing in stock at Fender Australia based in Sydney (until they order more of course).
    Apart from the guitar being test played in the Terada factory and probably fender OZ i'm the first person to play it, it does look flawless. I'm really excited about getting the thing set up and this is my first guitar with a floating bridge.
    It is a 9th month 2019 build.
    Hell i just can't stop looking at it.

Cheers Mic.

Penguin likes this.
  1. Stefan

Stefan Country Gent

Jan 20, 2016
    Germany
    That’s a very sophisticated and beautiful guitar, congratulations!

TheMicster likes this.
  2. Stefan87

Stefan87 Gretschie

May 20, 2019
    Brisbane, Australia
    Congratulations, fantastic guitar and best looking styling in my opinion.
    Welcome to the forum, lots of Aussies here, and yes it is very hard to find a falcon anywhere to try them out, have been down that path before and didn't find anything in Qld.

TheMicster likes this.
  3. Moleng1

Moleng1 Synchromatic

Jul 5, 2014
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
    Absolutely beautiful!! Now get a Bigsby on her to complete the picture!!

TheMicster likes this.
  4. Penguin

Penguin Country Gent

Nov 20, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Congratulations!

TheMicster likes this.
  5. Wozob

Wozob Country Gent

Jul 6, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Beautiful Falcon, congretschulations!

TheMicster likes this.
  6. I'm in total agreement with you, this was my dilemma for quite some time. I just love the country club color, to me it is the best in the whole line up. In fact as far as I'm concerned the VS 59 Country Club is VS 59 Falcon with different color and head stock, otherwise the guitars to my knowledge are identical. I went the 55 over the 59 only because of the parallel tone bar bracing and i like the tone knob over the mud switch. If was going with trestle bracing i would have chosen the Country Club over the 59 Falcon.
    Cheers Mic.

Yep would look very Sexy with a Bigsby.

BorderRadio likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice